Eliza Claire must stay in her crib while I straighten her room and put her clothes away. If not she will "help" me take all the clothes out of the laundry basket, or her drawers.
Sometimes I will harass her by pulling out some old toy to see her reaction ......
Just a little perspective...
Every now and then, Isabelle will show herself and want to play. Eliza Claire gets so excited, and looks at me like "is it ok?".


That lasts for about half a minute (you know how cats are), and Eliza gets offended because the cat doesn't want to play with her.



That lasts for about half a minute (you know how cats are), and Eliza gets offended because the cat doesn't want to play with her.
Now it's time to go outside and water the plants.... and Oliver.
(make sure the volume is up so you can hear the baby)
Is it bad that I torture my dog for the amusement of my child?
And just when I puts Eliza Claire down for a nap and settle down at the computer to upload videos and such, I look over at the baby monitor ......
And if you are wondering.....after I got a few seconds of funny video, I did hurry in there and take the camera away from her.
No comments:
Post a Comment