Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bringing in 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!Enjoying a very useful present from Uncle Michael!


Eliza Claire's first Mardi Gras

























I am still deciding if I like my new hair cut ??

We had a great time with our friends in Mobile for Mardi Gras. I got to dress up and Mimi and Paw paw got a night with the kids..
Ethan sleeps better with someone warm with him.... even if it is Daisy.


WHO DAT!




TOUCHDOWN





Sweet babies...






Eliza Claire has realized what her pillow and blanket are for :)



It is really hard to catch a baby smile on camera. I am still working on a better one.


Trey took me to see the Lipizzaner Stallions perform. I thought it was very interesting, he thought it was like watching grass grow!



















On the road to Brandon... then Ackerman. This was at a pit stop for EC to get out oh her car seat.








Visiting with cousins in Jackson.


Got caught cleaning out Uncle Michael's desk.





Eliza Claire found my old doll house that Papa mad for me when I was little. She loved it, and started saying "papa" over and over when she was playing.



We also found my old first communion dress and veil that Mama made.






Pig tails!! (sort of)




A visit from Aunt Jen.




Fun around the house

No comments: