Thursday, August 5, 2010

Things change so quickly.

We lost Daisy just before we left for Ackerman for the Fourth of July.


The whole family got together. It was wonderful for us all to be together.

This time next year Alicia, will officially be part of our family.






















I love seeing my kids in ackerman. I have great memories from there. I hope they can too.




Trey, myself, Gay and Hazel took the the ECs to the zoo.


She is old enough now to get excited and enjoy the animals.












Guess who is under there, holding her up.... no wonder my neck hurts!

and, she is old enough to get mad about leaving!



got over it pretty quick though....


with help of course.


He was happy the entire time.




this is when Ethan was first really stable sitting alone.


though, he was rarely alone.









This is my smiley baby...



minus the pink tierra... he is a lot like his Daddy, very easy going. He seems to always go with the flow.





Now, this one is no doubt my child. This bed jumper, is never still until she sleeps.



Sometimes her mood changes as fast as she runs .



Boy, does she have a temper!


She got in trouble here for smacking Bubbi because he touched her stearing wheel.




My mother always told me I would get paid back... I belive I have, and then some.




Here we are walking to a friends house for a paint party.


The kids didn't get to stay, but they had a fun walk.








More fun at the pool.



















Ethan realized that moving can get things he wants.
THis was the beginner crawl.
Now he has been crawling all over. If you are not familiar with this look... this is the "I have new teeth I want to feel" look.



we had to say good bye to beloved daisy. This was EC giving her love in her last days.


And then we went to the Humaine society to "JUST LOOK". Anyone who knows me is like taking a child into a candy store... I'm leaving with something!
And here he is.


He made himself right at home.




Eliza tought him a cool trick.


Eliza had fun at Sue and Tyler's wedding. If you want to turn your head to look at the picture :)

Ethan did not like the experience of sitting in grass.

Samo did.





Yes, this rediculous thing is still in my living room. Thank you Pawpaw Leo.
everyone seems to like it but me and Ms Carolyn.


Little chunk can pull his big ole self up. He is so proud of himself!

Eliza loves peeky boo with Uncle Michael.


Ethan's first taste of french fries... it was a hit. No shock there!




Now he is mobile, and showing off his new teeth.




Soon to be Uncle Tim and Aunt jennifer are getting married.... YAHH!

Ethan looks like he shares my thoughts about this goofy dog.
Not sure what this look was about...
This look.... is due to the Oreo's that Grammy gave him.





What is so facinating about the dog crate.




E1 is terrified of the vacuum. She was trying to keep Bubi from going near it.




He now says "dada, baba, bubu", and sometimes "mama"

Gay and Hazel always get my kide to do things I can't... love them!

No comments: